Accountable. Reliable. Proven.
At Codeco, exceptional Health, Safety and Environmental standards are the very core of our business success. We believe that in order for an HS&E program to be successful, it must be incorporated into a company’s business model and implemented by individuals who lead by example.
- We are committed to meeting and exceeding regulatory compliance.
- We focus on continuous performance improvement of these critical business elements.
- We have stringent internal training, audits and detailed operating programs.
- We ensure that all projects meet the need of all of our stakeholders by:
- Ensuring that all of our employees are aware of their roles and responsibilities.
- Promoting safety as everyone’s responsibility that cannot be delegated.
- Conducting timely and complete incident investigations and follow-up, and learning from our peers.
- Actively monitor the safety training of our employees and consultants.
- Conducting careful analysis, planning and execution of work processes.
- Developing and implementation of emergency planning and preparedness.
- Ensuring HSE is integrated into daily business through consistent work practices, procedures and hazard assessments.
- The use of appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) where required.
- Waste management and minimization, spill management.
- Regular job site safety and environment inspections and audits.
In addition to having a ‘Certificate of Recognition’ (C.O.R.), Codeco Energy Group is an APEGA permit holder and individuals hold a Permit to Practice with Alberta Institute of Agrologists (AIA). We are a member of the Canadian Association of Drilling Engineers (CADE) and the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE).